Injectable live vaccine for dogs containing attenuated canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus (CAV-2), canine parvovirus (C154) and canine parainfluenza virus.
A live attenuated freeze-dried vaccine containing canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus (CAV-2), canine parvovirus (C154) and canine parainfluenza virus.
Active immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (infectious canine hepatitis), canine parvovirus and against canine cough caused by canine adenovirus type 2 and canine parainfluenza virus.
- The puppy programme can be completed from a minimum of 10 weeks of age
- The components of Nobivac DHPPi have been shown to protect against canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus for at least three years.
- Onset of immunity is one week after administration for canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus.
- For the canine parainfluenza component, annual vaccination is recommended. Onset of immunity is four weeks.
- Nobivac DHPPi can be used in pregnant bitches.
Reconstitute each single dose vial of the vaccine with one vial of Nobivac diluent or Nobivac Lepto I and administer by subcutaneous injection.
Each of the Nobivac vaccines fits into a larger overall vaccination programme. The individual’s age, health (including maternal immunity) and local environmental conditions should be considered in the formulation of a vaccination programme.
Suggested Vaccination Protocol
1. Vaccination commencing at 6- 8 weeks of age. (Two doses)
|6 – 8 weeks||Nobivac DHPPi|
|10 weeks||Nobivac DHPPi|
*Core vaccination for dogs, CPV, CDV and CAV. **Puppies must be a minimum of 10 weeks of age at final vaccination.
2. Vaccination commencing at 10 weeks of age or older. (One dose)
|10 weeks or older||Nobivac DHPPi|
AVCM No: A6257
AVAILABLE ONLY UNDER VETERINARY AUTHORISATION
Pack Size: 10 x 1 dose carton