Injectable live vaccine for dogs containing attenuated canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus (CAV-2) and canine parvovirus (C154).
A live attenuated freeze-dried vaccine containing canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus (CAV-2) and canine parvovirus (C154).
For the active immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (infectious canine hepatitis) canine parvovirus.
- The puppy programme can be completed from a minimum 10 weeks of age.
- The components of Nobivac DHP have been shown to protect against canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus for at least three years.
- The onset of immunity is one week after administration for canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus.
- Nobivac DHP can be used in pregnant bitches.
Reconstitute each single dose vial of the vaccine with one vial (1mL) of Nobivac diluent or Nobivac Lepto I and administer by subcutaneous injection.
Each of the Nobivac vaccines fits into a larger overall vaccination programme. The individual’s age, health (including maternal immunity) and local environmental conditions should be considered in the formulation of a vaccination programme.
Suggested Vaccination protocol
1. Vaccination commencing at 6- 8 weeks of age. (Two doses)
|6 – 8 weeks||Nobivac DHP|
|10 weeks||Nobivac DHP|
N.B. There must be at least two weeks between vaccinations and the pup should be at least 10 weeks of age when the final vaccination is administered.
2. Vaccination commencing at 10 weeks of age or older. (One dose)
|10 weeks or older||Nobivac DHP|
ACVM No: 5526
AVAILABLE ONLY UNDER VETERINARY AUTHORISATION
Pack Size: 10 x 1 dose carton