Intramammary antibiotic suspension for routine dry cow therapy. Each single dose injector contains 250mg cephalonium in a long acting base.
Drying off intramammary for dairy cattle.
In conjunction with, proper management of the cow during drying-off and over the dry period, correct administration of Cepravin Dry Cow at drying off:
- Reduces new infections at drying off and in the dry period,
- Treats subclinical mastitis that may be present at drying off,
- Helps reduce SCC’s and mastitis in the subsequent lactation.
- Broad-spectrum activity
- An initial high concentration of cephalonium to treat existing infections; including those caused by Staphylococcus aureus, coagulase negative Staphylococci (CNS), Streptococcus uberis, Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus dysgalactiae, Corynebacterium and Escherichia coli.
- Effective levels of cephalonium to protect against Staphylococcal and Streptococcal infections for up to 10 weeks and E. coli infections for up to 4 weeks.
- Been shown to be associated with earlier teat closure.
1 syringe per quarter immediately after final milking
Milk: Treatment to be at least 49 days before calving. Milk from the first 8 milkings after calving must be discarded
Meat: 30 days
ACVM No: A3322
AVAILABLE ONLY UNDER VETERINARY AUTHORISATION
Carton – 8 cows (32 syringes)
Herd Pack – 80 cows (320 syringes plus 2 canisters of 160 Teat Wipes)
Large Herd Pack – 200 cows (800 syringes plus 5 canisters of 160 Teat Wipes)