Bravecto is available as a spot-on flea and tick treatment for dogs – providing 6 months protection and 4 months tick protection.
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
For the control of flea and tick infestations on dogs for
- Immediate and persistent flea killing activity for 6 months, and
- Immediate and persistent tick killing activity for 4 months
- Treatment and control of Otodecectes and Saracoptes mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds, breeding, pregnant and lactacting dogs
- Controls immature stages of fleas and immature tick stages
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
- Indirectly reduces tapeworm infection
Bravecto spot-on should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25 – 56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight):
|Bodyweight (kg) of dog||Bravecto |
|2* – 4.5||1|
|> 4.5 – 10||1|
|> 10 – 20||1|
|> 20 – 40||1|
|> 40 – 56||1|
* For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2kg.
For optimal control of flea infestation, the Bravecto spot-on should be administered at 6 monthly intervals. Bravecto spot-on can be administered all year round.